Smores Bars

"M...there's a snake behind you."


"PSHH. Yea, a snake. You're joking."


 wiggle wiggle


"...uhh...no really."


And my life flashed before my eyes. For real.


Even though it was the most ridiculous little thing, I've never moved so fast in my life. 


Smores are made for camping trips -to calm you down after a snake encounter. But when you've accidentally bought way too many smores supplies and have no convenient campfire within a 30 mile radius, it's time to make some bars.




Yup those are giant marshmallows.
Yum yumm -a good portion of this was gone in an instant. Dessert is a necessity for a classic movie night!

Recipe

3 cups graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup melted butter
1/3 cup sugar
1 bag large marshmallows
4 Hersheys bars (~2 cups)

Add crumbs, butter, and sugar together. 
Press 1/2 into greased 9x13 pan.
Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate on top.
Top with the rest of crumb mixture.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.

Grammys are coming on Sunday! But more importantly, Adele!! Before her return to singing, Anderson Cooper interviews her on 60 Minutes. 



Linked to Sweet As Sugar Cookies

Comments

  1. [1] As a self-declared marshmallow non-lover, I have to say this smores thing is supah awesome. I'm not sure what it is--the combo with the graham crackers and chocolate, the fresh-out-of-the-oven goodness, or the made with love aspect--but yeah, these are awesome. They also taste better fresh out of the oven as opposed to a day later (but not 'bad' enough where you wouldn't nom them the second day).

    The recipe is so easy! These are def going to be my 'go to' for a quick homemade snack for guests (All right, all riiiiiight. Maybe just for me.).

    [2] I wonder what app Adele used. I bet that's what they use in the iTunes store under description 'App of choice by vocal superstar Adele'

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look DELICIOUS! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Recipes Our Readers Love